Thursday, March 26, 2009

Short story introduction

http://www.streetsblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/12_01/hub_pedestrians2.jpg

leaving, I woke up and the sound of the alarm clock wakes me up. the time makes me jump up from my bed and get ready, it was 6:00 am. Today's my moving day, i walk downstairs and the moving trucks were outside standing like beast with engines. I think in my head once i move I will have my friend chase waiting for me in his apartment. So me feeling like I'm in a new world dissolves as I think. I look straight ahead and i see central park, it looks beautiful in the morning the i turn my head to the left and the time Warner center reflects from the sun. The streets are filled with people even in the morning, that's what you get from the "city that never sleeps". I take a deep breath and look at Manhattan for the last time, I'm not upset because I'm just so tired.


I get in the car and I tell the driver to go. he begins to drive and the buildings get smaller and smaller. We enter the FDR and i see cars and cars ididn't have time to think i had to start working on my role in the movie. My last role was in titanic and this movie i have to do better, some of my friends are waiting for my amazing role in the movie, so once i enter the Bronx and go up the apartment everything will be sorted out. i sleep for just ten minutes and wake up entering a bridge in the top it has a bronze plate that says ''third ave bridge" finally i say to myself were here i can go back to sleep.

As we enter the mainland I see buildings people and cars. the same thing as Manhattan nothing changed. ten minutes later were in The Hub it looks great with people and twelve story buildings

1 comment:

Max said...

i liked the stroy how you compared thimgs and liked the described them like in the beginning when you said the car and the engine is really good and how you described the setting was also good you used alot of details good job