Monday, December 15, 2008

"Test Prep Action Plan"

my goals for test prep is to go to after school scan and study for the test. Also what I will also do is do lots of acuity test prep at home and at school. What I will do to make sure to reach my goal is to not be tardy to school also not go to school when I'm sick but not for other reasons like just wanting to stay. The things I will do to get a 3 on the ela exam also is test myself and ask family members to help me also by testing me in ela questions. What I also will do is come to ela class also because ms.johns always gives us test prep lessons like for example in the morning she will make us answer questions that were on the ela test last year. That's very helpful because its like your doing the state exam but we get to review our questions. The kind of questions that they have in the exam are character questions main idea questions. these questions are the questions that I have alittle trouble with. But I can improve these questions by reviewing theme all the time we do test for practice.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Jesus I like what you're planing to do for this exam, and also it's every smart of you to do these activities to in prove you're skills.
good luck on the test.